What is your experience of school and studying? Do you feel like you’re on a never-ending treadmill, chasing grades and awards, but not really knowing what for? We share stories of young women who struggled with their studies or chased after their ideas of success but eventually learnt to fix their eyes on Jesus. May you be inspired to do the same!
- Do We Really Have Free Will?
- Too Stressed To Feel Blessed
- Straight A’s But Rejected From Law School
- 4 Things Efficient Students Do
- We Challenged 2 Readers To Do An Accountability Challenge
- “I was obsessed with success!” Liane Lim Tells Her Story
- My Parents Messed Up. Now What?
- How Do I Know If I’m Over My Ex?