The PURPOSE guarantee is our promise to you:
All our jewelry is handcrafted by survivors of human trafficking. Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics of the materials are unique and individual to each artisan jewelry item. These characteristics are considered a part of the beauty and charm of the handmade jewelry item and should not be considered a defect.
Our artisan jewelry is made with love and care. Following these steps will help keep your unique jewelry pieces looking their best year after year.
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewelry, be sure to clean your items regularly.